Jeroen Naves specialises in technology and the law. His activities include drawing up and assessing IT contracts, litigating IT disputes and advising on data exchange and innovation. Jeroen litigates before the civil courts in both proceedings on the merits and preliminary relief proceedings. He is experienced at resolving IT disputes and bringing complex IT procurement processes to a successful conclusion. Jeroen is a trusted advisor to businesses, government authorities and public institutions. Clients prize his hands-on mentality.
Jeroen received his master's degree in Dutch Private Law from the University of Utrecht. He also completed additional specialist courses on Contracts and ICT at the University of Tilburg. Jeroen is the chairman of Chamber B of the Appeals Board KNKV and member of the Dutch Privacy Law Association, the Dutch Lawyers Association, the Dutch Information Technology and Law Association and the Netherlands Outsourcing Platform. Jeroen is the only Dutch lawyer to be ranked an "associate to watch" in Chambers Europe IT & IT Outsourcing 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023, and a "rising star" in Legal 500 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- "Jeroen has good understanding and knowledge of digital issues. He is easily accessible and open to ideas." - Chambers Europe, 2023
- "The quality of Jeroen Naves’ work makes him one of the best advocates in the IT world and civil law. Excellent." - The Legal 500, 2023
- Next Generation Partner for Industry focus: Information technology - The Legal 500, 2023
- "Jeroen Naves is wonderful to work with. His knowledge of information law and jurisprudence and everything related is outstanding." - The Legal 500, 2022
- "Jeroen Naves is a great IT lawyer, very hands-on and provides very good and pragmatic advice." - The Legal 500, 2022