Pieter Stuijt specialises in Dutch procurement law. He has unparalleled expertise in handling procurement disputes. Pieter provides his clients with practical advice in every area of procurement law. He also has extensive experience in drafting and assessing procurement documents.
Pieter obtained his master’s degree in Dutch Law from Leiden University. Before joining Pels Rijcken, he practised law at Loeff Claeys Verbeke Advocaten en Notarissen in Rotterdam and Paris. Pieter lectures at VU Law Academy. He is a member of the Dutch Construction Lawyers Association, the Construction Law Association and the Dutch Association for Procurement Law.
- "Diederik Wolters Rückert and Pieter Stuijt are good interlocutors at all levels. Can clearly communicate complex legal themes to non-lawyers and are well attuned to each other, almost always coming to the right choice when it comes to the most optimal route in court cases. Very pleasant to work with." - The Legal 500, 2023
- "Elisa Palm and Pieter Stuijt are my main contact persons at Pels Rijcken. I consult both when I need to discuss something or need advice and they complement each other very well. I think this approach is a very good idea and valuable for me. Like this, they offer more expertise and more brainpower." - The Legal 500, 2023
- Leading individual for Construction - The Legal 500, 2023
- "Pieter Stuijt heads the team with considerable experience in litigation and arbitration before the Arbitration Board for Construction." - The Legal 500,2022
- Leading individual for Construction - The Legal 500, 2022